With all 4 of my monkeys, I feel like I'm living in a zoo right now! Every day my goal is to survive and have 4 living children by the end. Between feeding Landon, doing school, and keeping up with Tyson, I just go from one thing to the next. Each day puts my multi-tasking skills to the ultimate test! =) But, I am really enjoying the kids at the stages they're in (for the most part! =))!
We have started the the busyness (is that a word??) of fall--starting school and the kids activities. I'm missing the slower pace of summer and it's not even over yet! The kids have started AWANA at our church, so they have been trying to memorize their verses for that in addition to their verses for school. They are both doing really well! Hopefully they will keep up with it! They enjoy AWANA and I enjoy hearing all about it! It takes me back to my AWANA days!
Both older kids starting playing soccer 2 weeks ago. They have only gotten to go once because practice got rained out this past Saturday. Creighton was glad, Addy was bummed. Addy really likes soccer and Creighton doesn't really care for it. That suprises me since Creighton likes to run so much and has always seemed like the more athletic one. I'm glad she likes it though! She says she wants to play every day!
Also, both older kids start tumbling tomorrow. They are both really excited for that to start and have been practicing their tumbling in the living room for quite some time now.
Tyson just tags along to all of the activities and can't wait to get out there and join the older kids! In fact, he often tries to get out there and join them...that leaves a very tired mommy by the time we leave! We've started back into ear infections for Tyson. He's had 2 already in the past month. Hopefully we're not going to need to do tubes again, but I guess we'll see how this fall/winter goes.
Landon is growing, growing, growing!! He's probably close to 9 or 10 pounds now I would guess. The kids are starting to think he's pretty heavy! =) I often need to fight Addy for him! She is such a little mommy! Landon brings great joy to all of us and we love to hold him, touch him and kiss him. And...Tyson really likes to smell him...
That's all for now! Thanks for checking in!
14 years ago
Wow! Did you make a pie just out of the blue??? What a busy mama you are!!! Little Suzy homemaker (in addition to patrolling the neighborhood)! Love the update :) Even though we chat a lot its nice to get bits and pieces of things we don't talk about!
ReplyDelete