Creighton headed off to church camp for the first time this week! He left yesterday and will not be coming home until Saturday morning! He was SO excited to go (and I think he was a little nervous, but he wouldn't admit it! :))! I was a little apprehensive about him going, but I have done suprisingly well (no crying!). It's helps to know he's with a wonderful group of kids and some great counselors! I know he is going to have tons of fun and have some great experiences with his friends. We are praying that he not only has fun, but that he grows in his relationship with God. We are praying that God does great things in the lives of all the boys who are at camp!
We all miss him here, but Tyson has been especially confused and missing him! He always wants to set one more place at the table for Creighton and asks about ten times a day "where's Creighton?" He'll probably stop asking just in time for Creighton to come home!
I'm hoping he remembers to take some pictures on the camera we sent for him! He didn't think he would know how to take pictures with that camera (a disposable)...you have to wind it. Also, he was really confused as to how in the world you know you got a good picture when you can't look at it until after it's developed (and what does developed mean anyway??)! Too funny!
 |
| With the group |
 |
| Ready to go!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment