I am a germophobe. I hate germs. They freak me out, really. For that reason, we do not go to play places at fast food restaurants. Tyson never knew that it was even an option to go into those rooms and play...until yesterday. We met my sister and her kids at Burger King for lunch and let the kids play in the play place there (the germs were totally worth it to see my sister! :)). While we were there, we saw a boy who had peed his pants and was still playing...*shudder*.
Today, we drove by Burger King and McDonalds (both with a play place) and Tyson asked to go and play at both of them. He said, "I go there to play today?"
M: "Nope. That was just a special treat. We're not going to go again today."
T: "Okay. But, when I go there again, I should pee my pants like that one boy did."
M: "Uh...no, you shouldn't. That's very naughty to pee your pants at the play place. That mommy let her boy keep playing, but this mommy will spank your bottom and take you home if you pee in your pants at the play place."
T (wide-eyed): "Oh. Yeah. Pooping and peeing in your underpants is only for at home."
Where does he come up with this stuff? He was totally cracking me up during this conversation because he really thought that you should pee your pants at the play place. Apparently, it's such a fun place that all rules just go out the window. You don't even have to stop playing to go potty! No wonder he liked it so much!
14 years ago
I laughed so hard reading this I snorted!!!
ReplyDelete