Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall Pictures

Thanks to the beautiful weather we have been having, we managed to get out and take some pictures today!  I like how the pictures of the boys turned out (except I didn't get a good one of Tyson without the sunglasses).  I'm not as happy with Addy's...I should have done something with her hair.  But, that is what I get when I decide to go take pictures and then run out the door five minutes later! She's cute enough that it doesn't really matter! =)







I'm still working on getting Landon's done.  I took him with us today, but he was fussy and wanting to eat and then spit up all over his clothes.  I'll get to him another day! =)  Here's a recent picture of him though:

1 comment:

  1. Those turned out SOOOO cute!!! I keep meaning to do our pics and now its probably too cold out! You did a good job! Tyson is such a stud, standing like that! lol

    ReplyDelete