Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Creighton!

Our "little" boy turned nine today!!  Nine years...where did the time go??!!  I can remember Creighton's birth nine years ago so clearly.  He was my 8 pound, 15 ounce baby boy.  He seemed so fragile to me and I couldn't believe they would just let me take him home from the hospital.  I couldn't even put clothes on him!  Didn't they know I had NO clue what I was doing??  Well, we've been wingin' it for nine years now and thankfully he seems ok. ;)

We have been so blessed by Creighton's life!  He brings such joy to us every day and we thank God for all of the precious years he has given us together!

1 comment:

  1. I'm late, but I didn't get the chance to check yesterday. Happy Birthday Bubba! We love you and hope you had an amazing day!!!

    ReplyDelete