Wednesday, February 22, 2012

DONE!!

The closet and storage area are finished!  Yay!  The guys did all of the construction work and now it's just time for me to finish the organizing work.  I still have a bunch of stuff out in the big room of our basement that I need to sort through.  I'm sure I'll end up filling the storage shelves. A lot of what's out there is toys and I have a place for all of those (it's just getting them there...).  Everything else we need to go through to get rid of stuff and find stuff that can be stored in the loft area of the garage.  So...hopefully this weekend we can get all that stuff cleaned out and be compeletely done!  I love it!
 
Storage Area

Looking into the closet from Creighton's room. He hung up all of his clothes right away and sorted them.  He tends to be a little neat-freakish like me. :)






The opposite view of his closet.  He loves his little hang out space in the back!

2 comments:

  1. That all looks awesome! What a relief to get it all done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it!!! It gives me happy feelings to see shelves of plastic bins all neat and in a row :)

    ReplyDelete