Hey Sadie, Don't stop writing, I'm reading!! I feel the same way about my blog....I haven't written on it in a loooooonnngg time!! I really want to get back to it, but I'm not sure anyone even cares or bothers to look at it anymore!! I love reading about your life and your sweet kids! You are a blessing and encouragement to me!! Miss you guys! Debbie Krusemark :)
Our 4 monkeys are Creighton, Addyson, Tyson and Landon. We also do foster care and we're licensed for one child. Sadie stays home with the kids and homeschools the older two. Nate works with people with mental illness on an outpatient basis. It's not too often either of us have a dull moment in our day (or night for that matter), but we couldn't picture it any other way! God has richly blessed us!
Hey Sadie,
ReplyDeleteDon't stop writing, I'm reading!! I feel the same way about my blog....I haven't written on it in a loooooonnngg time!! I really want to get back to it, but I'm not sure anyone even cares or bothers to look at it anymore!! I love reading about your life and your sweet kids! You are a blessing and encouragement to me!! Miss you guys!
Debbie Krusemark :)